Welcome to our secure document portal.
Before you begin uploading your supplemental materials, please read the instructions below from start to finish to familiarize yourself with the process.
1) Select whether you are a New Applicant or a Returning Applicant for our scholarships.
2) When prompted, enter the email address that you used when you submitted your application.
3) Review the documents that are required to complete your scholarship application and their respective deadlines for submission.
4) When you are ready to submit a document, begin by selecting the type of document that you are submitting. Then, upload your file(s)*, and click 'Submit'.
*Please note: You may only include one type of document per submission, but you may upload multiple files for each type of document. For example: If you have multiple pages for U.S. Tax Form 1040, you may upload multiple files under the Document Type of "U.S. Tax Form 1040" and then submit these files.
5) When you are ready to submit your next supplemental material, you will return to this page and repeat steps 1 through 4 above. Again, you may only include one type of document per submission. You will upload your file(s) and click 'Submit'.
*Please note: In order for your application to be eligible for review, you must also request that a copy of your CSS Financial Aid Profile (code #0564) be sent directly to WSF from the College Board by March 1st.